For generations, hair oils have been used to stimulate hair growth. But, have you been oiling your hair the right way?
Applying hair oil at a superficial level will just leave you with a greasy scalp and do nothing for your hair. Knowing the right way of oiling is important for your hair to be able to reap all its benefits.
Is It Important To Oil Your Hair?
Nourishing your hair with oil is like keeping your body healthy and nourished with food. You should feed your hair with oil every now and then to make sure it stays healthy, thick and lustrous.
Benefits of Oiling your Hair
- Helps Soften Curls (for curly hair)
- Hydrates the hair
- Nourishes your hair
- Prevents Hair Fall
- Helps improves hair growth
- Prevents Dandruff
- Strengthens Roots
- Prevents Bacterial Infections
- Prevents Anti-Fungal Infections
Oiling Tips to Help You Maximise the Benefits
Just applying the oil and washing it off doesn’t help much. These tips can help you maximise the benefits of your hair oil.
- When oiling your hair, massage the oil deep into the scalp for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Use different hair oils during the week, this will help balance the benefits out and prevent over exposure of one oil.
- Let the oil rest in your hair for at least 30-45 minutes before washing off.
- Uses SLS free shampoos and
- Try hair masks at least once a week while oiling your hair.
- Avoid washing your hair with hot water.
- Let the oil rest in your hair for an entire night once a week.
- Don’t condition your hair if you oil your hair regularly.
- If you have coloured hair, use olive oil to treat the damage and use colour-friendly shampoos.
- Curly hair needs frequent oiling, oily hair needs less. Figure out your hair type and plan your routine according to your hair’s requirements.
- Essential Oil for Hair
- Olive oil is high in antioxidant content and it helps maintain scalp and hair health. It prevents the hair from cell damage and nourishes and conditions the hair at the same time to improve its quality. The massage improves the circulation of blood in the scalp and nourishes the hair follicles as well
- Olive Enriched Hair Oil contains Virgin Olive Oil ensures deeper penetration to give your hair and scalp complete natural nourishment for problem-free, beautiful hair.
- Coconut oil is a natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair
- Coconut Enriched Hair Oil contains Coconut oil strengthens each hair strand from roots to tip, giving your hair volume & thickness you always desired
- Hair Problem: Flat, thin hair which lack volume
- Benefit: Volume & Thickness
- It is said that garlic oil is rich in sulphur. The latter is essential for hair care because the element is known as the foundation of keratin, which helps in hair growth . Tip: Regularly massaging your scalp with garlic oil can strengthen the roots.
- Garlic Enriched Hair Oil Since ancient times, Garlic is known to promote natural hair growth. It is a rich source of minerals and vitamins which are both essential for healthy scalp and hair.
Garlic Enriched Hair Oil contains garlic, along with other ingredients, which:
- Fortifies hair strands to control hair breakage
- Revitalizes the and infuses the hair with extra strength, shine and smoothness
- Hair Problem: Breaking, Falling & weak hair
- Benefit: Promotes Hair Growth
- Cactus oil is high in fatty acids, which are excellent in preventing and reducing hair The added vitamins and minerals in cactus oil also help it promote healthier, shiny hair and protect bonds. Essential vitamins and minerals from cactus oil help keep individual hair fociles healthy and nutrious.
- Exposure to harsh elements and hair treatments weakens the hair from the roots thereby increasing hair loss
Cactus Enriched Hair Oil contains the nourishing extracts of Cactus, Garger & Garlic which gives your hair and scalp complete nourishment thereby helps control hair fall.
- Hair Problem: Hair Loss due to external fact ors which weakens the hair roots
- Benefit: Hair Fall Control